Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Suitable for Freezing
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
1 onion, peeled & chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 medium apple, peeled & thinly sliced
100 g baby sweetcorn, cut into quarters (optional)
1 tbsp Korma curry paste
1/2 tbsp mango chutney
1 tbsp tomato puree
100 g frozen peas
150 ml coconut milk
1 chicken stock cube dissolved in 150 ml boiling water
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the chicken for about 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok and sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Next, add the apple and sweetcorn (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the korma curry paste, mango chutney, tomato purée, frozen peas, coconut milk, chicken stock and chicken pieces and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Serve with fluffy white rice and poppadoms.
Leave A Comment